Structural Engineer magazine

Several months ago CE News Publisher Terry Stringer, PE asked your
opinion about a new magazine for structural engineers. We received much
encouragement and insight from enthusiasts of the list server. We
appreciate your time. Now, with much trenchwork behind us, Structural
Engineer is born. Our first issue will premier in several months. Anyone
interested in receiving a free subscription, visit our web site at
http://www.gostructural.com and fill out the on-line subscription form
and fax it to 770-664-7319 or call us at 770-664-2812 ext.11. Any
further comments about editorial content or mission are welcome. Please
email me at editor(--nospam--at)gostructural.com. I want Structural Engineer to be
the engineer?s voice in the industry, so we need to hear from you.
Hopefully we can rattle some cages as this list server has done. Thanks

Sue Davis PE
Editor in Chief, Structural Engineer