Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Pennsylvania PE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Pennsylvania PE
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 31 Aug 1999 21:20:07 GMT
Check out www.loink.com It is a site for the catalog "Hard-to-Find Items" for surveyors, engineers, architects and contractors. They can get you a seal for every State. Ask for their catalog. __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Pennsylvania PE
- Next by Subject: Perforated shearwall analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: Pennsylvania PE
- Next by thread: Sect 1632 Elements, Nonstructural Components & equip