Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Clipped Nails[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Clipped Nails
- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:42:58 EDT
As I can see. They are called Modified Round-Head Nails (P-Nails). The nail capacity for the same diameter is the same as common nails. You can find them in NER-272. FS Rahbar
- Prev by Subject: RE: Clipped Nails
- Next by Subject: Code Interpretation Time!
- Previous by thread: RE: Clipped Nails
- Next by thread: truss plates and hanger nailing