From: John E. Alcaras [mailto:jeal(--nospam--at)maunsellphils.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 4:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Engineering Software Output

Currently I'm designing a 32 Storey Building using ETABS.
Printing the whole ETABS output in normal format would require
a large amount of paper.

Could anyone share me an application software that will
compress all the printer outputs perhaps in a ratio of 2 : 1 or
better.

Thanks.

John

John E. Alcaras
Senior Structural Engineer
Maunsell Philippines, Inc.
8/F JAKA 6780 Ayala Avenue,
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Tel.: (63 2) 814 0401
Fax : (63 2) 814 0408

E-mail: jeal(--nospam--at)maunsellphils.com