Re: Engineering Software Output

John  E. Alcaras <jeal(--nospam--at)maunsellphils.com> wrote:
>Could anyone share me an application software that will
>compress all the printer outputs perhaps in a ratio of 2 : 1 or
>better.

I use a freeware Win95/98/NT program call TxtPrnt. It allows the user to
specify (and get!) paper orientation, fonts/sizes, different numbers of
rows and columns of virtual pages on a single printed page, margins,
headers, footers, etc. It's very easy to use (drag & drop), it works, and
it's free.

Download it from

    http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4orjan/TxtPrint/index.html

Mark Ketchum <mark(--nospam--at)ketchum.org>
http://www.ketchum.org/
San Francisco & Berkeley, California