RE: Out of Plumb Trusses

In case it may be helpful, here is some information you may not have on
hand:
ANSI/TPI 1-1995
5.2.1	Trusses shall not be installed with an overall bow or bow in any chord
or panel which exceeds the lesser of L/200 or two inches (x 25.4 for mm).  L
is the span of the truss or chord or panel length in inches or mm.

5.2.2	Trusses shall not be installed with a variation from plumb (vertical
tolerance) at any point along the length of the truss from top to bottom
chords which exceeds 1/50 of the depth of the truss at that point (D/50) or
two inches (x 25.4 for mm), whichever is less. This specification does not
apply to trusses specifically designed to be installed out of plumb.

5.2.3	Location of trusses along the bearing support shall be within 1/4 inch
(x 25.4 for mm) of plan dimensions.  Special hangers or supports shall be
located to support trusses within 1/4 inch (x 25.4 for mm) of plan
dimensions.  Trusses shall be located at the on-center spacing specified by
the truss drawing.

Hope this helps.

Ed Fasula