From: Ed Fasula [mailto:tibbits2(--nospam--at)metro.lakes.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 10:49 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: A Good Masonry Design Book

Drysdale was a co-author of Masonry Structures.  Is this *the* book to get
aquatinted with masonry design with?  It's the only one I have had
recommended to me.  I have Reinforced Masonry Engineering Handbook by the
MIA, and 1997 Design of Reinforced Masonry Structures, but I'd like a book
that covers unreinforced masonry design, and introduces the broad scope of
masonry engineering.

Thanks.

Ed Fasula