Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bridge Deck Coating[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bridge Deck Coating
- From: "E.B.Davison, P.Eng." <rndeng(--nospam--at)planet.eon.net>
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:36:04 -0600
I have an existing steel suspension walkway bridge with a steel pan walkway deck that needs a new wearing surface (other than concrete or asphalt). Before stepping into past products and methods I would like to hear of any suggestions for a surface coating and paint specification that others may be using or new products that may be available. The Bridge is in St. Albert, Alberta, Canada and exposed to extreme temperatures = & -.
Bruce Davison, P.Eng.
RND Engineering Ltd.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bridge Bearing Pads
- Next by Subject: Re: Bridge Deck Coating
- Previous by thread: RE: SEISMIC DESIGN to UBC'97
- Next by thread: Re: Bridge Deck Coating