Re: I need Indian codes reseller address.

Dear Mr. Giammarco Negrini,

we are marketing world class structural analysis and design software -
STRAP, which contains Indian codes IS:456, IS:800 and IS:1893.

offcourse STRAP also offers other international codes like American,
British, Euro and Canadian etc.

If you need I can send you the product information and quotation for
your perusal.

with best regards

M.R. Reddy
Ram Caddsys Pvt Ltd