Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bridge Deck Coating[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bridge Deck Coating
- From: "Jeffery Seegert (x 485)" <jbseegert(--nospam--at)matrixti.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:48:28 -0400
Good luck getting info from SIKA. I have attempted to get an updated product catalogue four separate times. I tried the internet, local representative, and central info request. Each time I was told "no problem" and never received anything. I'm sure SIKA would prefer to keep their specifying engineers happy. Unfortunately, this idea seems to have escaped all of the people that I have dealt with. Therefore, I specify their competitors products on all of my projects since I am not provided with the necessary information. It's their loss. -----Original Message----- From: FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 12:33 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: Bridge Deck Coating You may check with Sika people. They have lots of materials for use with concrete. They may have some for steel.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Bridge Deck Coating
- Next by Subject: Re: Bridge Deck Coating
- Previous by thread: Re: Bridge Deck Coating
- Next by thread: Re: Bridge Deck Coating