Can GWB and plywd diaphragms be combined?

For a 2-story residential I have a beam supporting a floor, part of a roof
and walls. On one side of the beam is a 3/4 T&G floor ending at an ext
wall. On the other side of the beam is a 1/2" GWB ceiling which ends at the
opposite exterior wall. I would like to proportion the seismic shear based
on the relative stiffness of plywood vs gwb. 1. Is this allowed? 2. I'm
having trouble finding a table or paragraph in 97UBC for the stiffness of
each. Does the 97UBC have such a table or equation?  Thank you in advance
for your help.
Darrell Hambley, PE