SEAOC Convention News

Dear SEAINT List members:

FYI

The Wood Panel discussion has now been finalized. It will be on Saturday October 2, 1999 at 10:35 AM. The panel includes: Dennis Wish, John Coil, Kelly Cobeen, Chris Christokos and Doug Thompson. Moderator Shafat Qazi.

New Development: Steve Shekerlian of EQE International Inc will be making a presentation on the recent Turkey Earthquake on Friday October 1, 1999 at 10:50 AM.

Both of these presentations are going are eye openers and a "must attend" for anyone who designs/builds structures for living. There will be a $50 late fee beginning this Saturday, September 4, 1999. So, please go to http://www.seaint.org and register for the convention.

If you are not able to attend but would like to ask a question to the wood panel members, please email it to me as early as you can. I will post the responses soon after the Convention.

Thank You

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
SEAINT Admin