Re: Engineering Software Output

         I  have  a  program  in  basic  which  prints  the  output

      etabs  file  in  compressed  form.  It  also  takes  out  the

       empty  pages.  Thus  12  to  15  pages  canbe  printed

       in  to  three  to  four  pages.   Please  call  me  or  write

       me  a  e-mail  to  learn  more.   Thanks

         ARVIND   BISARYA
         BISARYA(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
         314  -  539  -  0471     DAY  TIME
         636  -  394  -  2481      EVENING