Re: Repair of Damged Concrete

I am working a similar problem where a three story tall concrete moment
frame at the end of an oceanfront home has corrosion of reinforcing
steel causing cracking of the concrete.  It appears that some of the
steel will be usable but much will have to replaced. The frame is also
under designed and under built. I am looking for articles or other
references about repairs of this type of problem. Am thinking about
shotcrete over new steel but have never use it in this application.

Any leads or tips would be appreciated.

Bob Fennema
619-697-4005
619-697-8648 FAX