Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Graphing Equations with Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Graphing Equations with Excel
- From: Jack_Creviston(--nospam--at)Kawneer.com
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 07:36:22 -0500
I have several excel spreadsheets for basic deflection calculations and would like to produce the shear and moment diagrams. Does anyone know if it is possible to graph an equation using excel or do I need to set up a few hundred cells to iterate through the different points? Thanks for any help.
- Prev by Subject: RE: grade of reinforcing steel in the 20's
- Next by Subject: GRS Conduit
- Previous by thread: RE: Anchor bolts project too far
- Next by thread: Fwd: Technical Briefing Flyer - Posting Request