Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Threshhold For Structural Engineering[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Threshhold For Structural Engineering
- From: "Randy Russ" <rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:06:27 -0500
The Louisiana Board is drafting policy to define minimum threshholds of construction before an engineer's seal is required. I was asked about what should be a minimum threshhold for structural engineering.
What are other states doing? What is the minimum threshhold before a structural engineer gets involved? Is it based on type of construction, span, etc.?
I appreciate your input.
Randy Russ, P.E.
Baton Rouge, La.
- Prev by Subject: Re: threads paper
- Next by Subject: Re: Threshhold For Structural Engineering
- Previous by thread: Topping out a steel structure with a tree and What About the Welds?
- Next by thread: Re: Threshhold For Structural Engineering