HRSG flue stacks

I am involved in the retrofit of an existing industrial building.  The
retrofit consists of the installation of a HRSG( heat recovery steam
generator) unit with accompanying flue stacks.  The architect has asked me
the following question " What specification governs the design,
structurally, of the HRSG flue stacks above the existing roof.  The flue
stacks will be cantilevered a distance of 20' above the existing roof.  Is
there any ASTM standard or code for these unique structures?

Thanks in advance

Jon Turner