STRAP_Software

I have come across a Structural Analysis Program called STRAP from
www.atirsoft.com

I would like to know your openion about that software and the reliability of
that software.

I have found the STRAP software as a the most userfriendly software which I
have ever used, compared to STAAD III/STAAD Pro, GTSTRUDL etc.

The software also has a bridge module also. I request you to give your openion
of the software.

With Best Regards

Harshan
India