From: Solutions Research Centre (Malaysia) [mailto:ltb(--nospam--at)pc.jaring.my]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 7:19 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: SAP2000 and STAAD III softwares

My company is having problem in deciding on whether to get SAP2000 from CSI
or STAAD III from Research Engineer. Would greatly appreciated if anyone of
you who had the opportunity to use both the software can kindly provide
feedback/advice/experience with regards to these two software.
Thanks in advance.

LTB