Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Shapes and Codes in Brazil[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Structural Engineers Association" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structural Shapes and Codes in Brazil
- From: "Paul Martin" <paul_martin(--nospam--at)corp.admworld.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:05:45 -0500
I am searching for a resource listing properties of available structural shapes in Brazil including pipe, angles, channels, and wide flange shapes if they are available. And, the code they are using.
We have marketing people there but ....
Paul J. Martin, PE, SE
ADM Design Services
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structural Material to sustain high temperature
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Shapes and Codes in Brazil
- Previous by thread: Re: [RE: SAP2000 and STAAD III softwares and STRAP too]
- Next by thread: Re: Structural Shapes and Codes in Brazil