RE: Minimum Temperature Reinforcement

Thanks for your answer, but when I asked how to determine the amount of
steel I was not asking for CODE minimums, I was asking for something beyond
the code. I meant, how do the people who made the code got those values.
Since we also use ACI, and it was made in USA for USA weather, we wanted to
know if we could use less for a milder weather like ours.

Thanks again for your help