Re: 1997 UBC PROVISIONS FOR WALL PIERS

In a message dated 9/3/1999 6:44:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Paul_Reilly(--nospam--at)dot.ca.gov writes:

<< Regarding the reference by chuckuc for:

 "Design example (shearwall with openings) from the February 1998 '97UBC Wood
 Seminar by Bill Nelson and Doug Thompson"

 Is this reference still available for purchase?  I would be appreciative of
any
 information that might help me aquire a copy.
 Thanks in advance >>

You can still purchase them from SEAOSC by writting to Don Gilbert at
seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com. He will write back with price and availability.

Dennis