Re: Minimum Temperature Reinforcement

Michael

That's a good point, but as I said in a previous post, houses are intended
to be built by the owner, so if we make walls thinner we are going to have
a segregation problem in the bottom part of the wall since it's height is
7.5 feet. We don't have ferrocement here in Peru, and we are trying to use
easy to get materials so the houses can be built all over the country.