Re: Stuctural s/w (was STRAP_Software)

>To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
>Subject: Re: Stuctural s/w (was STRAP_Software)
>From: ad026(--nospam--at)hwcn.org (Paul Ransom)

>I have to agree with your appraisal of Multiframe. Relatively
>inexpensive, easy interface permits quick model and load development and
>modifications. They have closed their U.S. office and now sell
>exclusively through a distributor in Kansas City. Unfortunately, Mac
>support has been dumped.

Just a clarification, the Mac version of Multiframe is still available and
supported, it is only new development of Multiframe that is happening on
Windows 95/98/NT only. For those interested, more information and a demo of
Multiframe is available at http://www.daystarsoftware.com or outside the USA
http://www.formsys.com

Philip Christensen
Formation Design Systems