Re: Interim Guidelines (SAC 95-02 / FEMA 267)

Dear Fabricio,

Thank you for alerting us to the absence of the original version of the
Interim Guidelines on the SAC Web Site.  This has been restored at the
address http://quiver.eerc.berkeley.edu:8080/design/igdload.html

Please note that this document should now be used in conjunction with the
most recent supplement - Advisory No. 2 (FEMA 267B) - which can be
downloaded at the following address:

http://quiver.eerc.berkeley.edu:8080/design/interimguidelines.html

Please contact me if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,  Peter Clark

Peter Clark, Ph.D., P.E.
Technical Assistant to the Project Management Committee
SAC Joint Venture Steel Project
sacsteel(--nospam--at)eerc.berkeley.edu (or pedro(--nospam--at)siecorp.com)