Re: Stuctural s/w (was STRAP_Software)

To all SEAINT subscribers,

I hope you don't construe this post as advertising (if you do
then I apologise) but we have now released an AISC ASD
integrated steel member design module and, as it's inception was
based (in part) upon comments from members of this group, I
wanted to let you all know that you can have a look at the
outcome by downloading it (for free) from
http://www.spacegass.com/sg_loan.htm.

Thanks to all who contributed.

We would certainly value any comments that you may have.

Regards
Nick Stanley
Business Development Manager - ITS
ph: +61-3-5222-6757