Ram output to a color printer

My company recently purchased an HP DeskJet 1120C printer so that we could get color prints of various programs that produce color output.  We found that the Ram output of color coded frame analysis results does not print correctly.  There is a line near the top of the page separating the printed information (including the color code information) and the graphics.  The only thing we get is the line and everything below.  The upper area is blank.  Has anyone out there had the same problem?  If so, have you solved the problem?

Thanks

Mike Sloey
Jacobs Engineering Group
St. Louis, MO