Looking for bridge engineers

Greetings from the dry Southwest of Austin, Texas!! I have contributed on occasion to this list, but mostly lurk in the shadows reading the digests when time permits. I especially look forward to comments from Harold Sprague and I am grateful for the time Shafat Quazi puts in to keep this thing running. I remember reading sometime in the past that it is acceptable to post hiring requests to this list.

We are looking to expand our bridge design staff in the Austin office. About one-half of our work is for TxDOT, so TxDOT project experience is a plus. We are looking for entry level through about 20 years experience. Please respond privately to "bachmanpm(--nospam--at)c-b.com"  if interested.