RE: Software

We use IES software for both analysis and design.  Modeling is easy and very intuitive; output can be tailored to your individual requirements.  Technical help is next to none - you speak directly with the authors of the software.  VA is an excellent tool - at any price.
-----Original Message-----
From: Javier Encinas [mailto:jencinas(--nospam--at)coqui.net]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 7:15 PM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Software

I use Visual Analysis and Visual Design from IES (Integrated Engineering Software). I think it's a great program, both powerful and simple, ideal for small companies because of its attractive price ($1400 the complete package). Has anybody else used it? Check http://www.iesweb.com

Javier Encinas
ASDIP Structural Software