Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Software
- From: "Ken McClure" <kmcclure(--nospam--at)f-w.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:18:24 -0500
We use IES software for both analysis and design. Modeling is easy and very intuitive; output can be tailored to your individual requirements. Technical help is next to none - you speak directly with the authors of the software. VA is an excellent tool - at any price.
- From: Javier Encinas
- Prev by Subject: Re: Software
- Next by Subject: Re: Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Software
- Next by thread: Re: Software