Something to think about Friends/Colleagues

plays 60 minutes of basketball.

[Ritter, Mike]
This is not offensive.  Some may think it out of place, but its the best
thing I've ever read on this list!
Michael Ritter, PE
______________________________

Michael Ritter,
     Please understand that some of us subscribe to this list because we
don't know everything yet.  Possibly 75% of the posts are of no interest to
me, for one reason or another.  But now and again I pick up a kernel of
information that expands my understanding of my trade.  Currently, I'm
willing to sort through the posts to find the ones that seem relevant to me.
If the list becomes cluttered with posts that do not pertain to structural
engineering, then some of us will not persevere.  Maybe you consider this to
be the best news you've heard in a while?
John P. Riley