RE: Threshold For Structural Engineering

In Florida all building above certain square footage and stories are
required to be inspected by a threshold inspector.  The exact size of the
building (height, foot print) can be found form the local buildign
department.  The buidling does not have to be a hurricane shelter or
essential facility.

William Keil <WJK(--nospam--at)brph.com> on 09/03/99 04:33:29 AM