Re: Something to think about Friends/Colleagues

Over the past year, I believe that errant "unsubscribe" message volume has
surpassed philosophical message volume by 50 to 1 if not more (certainly more if
you count the periodic burst of postings complaining about errant "unsubscribe"
message volume).  If this list ever becomes dominated by messages not directly
related to structural engineering there could be a problem, but this is
certainly far from the case now.  Until then, I will enjoy the two or three
philosophical messages a year that I may receive from this list and view them as
a refreshing discussion of engineering and professional ethics rather than an
annoyance.

Paul Crocker