From: Javier Encinas <jencinas(--nospam--at)coqui.net>
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Friday, September 03, 1999 7:25 PM
Subject: Software

I use Visual Analysis and Visual Design from IES (Integrated Engineering Software). I think it's a great program, both powerful and simple, ideal for small companies because of its attractive price ($1400 the complete package). Has anybody else used it? Check http://www.iesweb.com

Javier Encinas
ASDIP Structural Software