Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Software
- From: "Paul Martin" <paul_martin(--nospam--at)corp.admworld.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 07:45:33 -0500
We have been using it since it first came on the market several years ago. It is our most frequently used software and it is very easy to learn. The tech support is better than that of any other products we use. There are some things it is not designed to do ... structures with large deflections (the program advises the user when they are getting in this range), and plate elements that are thicker than their least width. These limitations are quite common to similar products. This product is just up-front about it.
Paul J. Martin, PE, SE
ADM Design Services
- Prev by Subject: RE: Software
- Next by Subject: Re: Software for metal building system
- Previous by thread: Re: Software
- Next by thread: Re: Minimum (or zero?) Temperature Reinforcement