Visual Analysis

I recently purchased the analysis program by IES "Visual Analysis".  I
think very easy to use, and at a great price.  However, I have not heard
much about it, specifically about its reliability as an analytical
tool.  Anyone has been able to consistently verify the accuracy of the
answers?  Any thoughts about the program?  It would be interesting to
set up a user group page to share info.

Thanks,

Joe Montana, P.E.