Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plywood Shear Walls On Metal Stud Framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Plywood Shear Walls On Metal Stud Framing
- From: "Skarin, Eric" <skarin(--nospam--at)hninc.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:46:25 -0700
Does anyone have any background information on UBC Section 2220.3? This section essentially limits the gauge of metal stud framing at plywood shear walls to 20 Ga. I suspect the limitation might have something to do with a tested assembly.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plywood shear wall grade beam -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: Plywood Shear Walls On Metal Stud Framing
- Previous by thread: Bond Beam Block System vs. Formed & Poured Tie Beam System
- Next by thread: RE: Plywood Shear Walls On Metal Stud Framing