AISC Quality Certification Program

While reviewing a structural steel specification, I came across a
fabrication requirement indicating that the steelwork shall be prepared for
painting in accordance with endorsement "P" of AISC FCD(Quality
Certification Program Description). Since the Quality Certification Program
included within my 2nd edition of the LRFD manual does not list this
endorsement(or any other endorsements), can someone shed some light on this?
I'm assuming this endorsement is similar to the SSPC's steel surface prep
requirements.

TIA,

Charlie Canitz