Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: AISC Quality Certification Program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC Quality Certification Program
- From: carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:35:26 -0500
There is AISC QC program information on the AISC web site at www.aisc.org. Or, you can get a more current version of the description of the AISC QC program for fabricators (and now erectors) by calling our office at 312/670-2400. Ask for Diane Smith, who is the Certification Administrator. If you have detailed questions about the information she sends to you, Tom Schlafly is the Director of the program. Charlie -----Original Message----- From: Canitz, Charles F NAB02 [mailto:Charles.F.Canitz(--nospam--at)nab02.usace.army.mil] Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 2:11 PM To: 'Seaoc' Subject: AISC Quality Certification Program While reviewing a structural steel specification, I came across a fabrication requirement indicating that the steelwork shall be prepared for painting in accordance with endorsement "P" of AISC FCD(Quality Certification Program Description). Since the Quality Certification Program included within my 2nd edition of the LRFD manual does not list this endorsement(or any other endorsements), can someone shed some light on this? I'm assuming this endorsement is similar to the SSPC's steel surface prep requirements. TIA, Charlie Canitz
- Prev by Subject: AISC Quality Certification Program
- Next by Subject: Re: AISC Section Database
- Previous by thread: AISC Quality Certification Program
- Next by thread: Include parallel wall weight for shear?