RE: CORROSION OF JOIST HANGERS AND ROOF HARDWARE

Brennan,
I came across a very knowledgable corrosion expert who has a business called
Diversified Corrosion Technologies. His name is Robert Olmstead and he is
located in the pacific northwest. Here are some numbers to contact him with:
phone: 252-874-9675
fax: 253-838-7084
cell: 253-670-1041

I hope this information helps. I also have information on how to get on 2
list servers that may help you. One is for the Steel Structures Painting
Council and the other is for the National Association of Corrosion
Engineers. Let me know if you would like this information. I hope this
helps.

Eric Skarin