Re: Long term effect of concrete esposed fual oil

Oil leaking on the tracks of large JPL microwave  antennas deteriorated the
grout under the steel track plates and  became a serious problem after a few
years, requiring continual chipping and replacement of the grout.  If you
contact me privately I may be able to  put you in contact with an expert (now
retired) on the subject.

Roy Levy