Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Vendors wanted for the 1999 SEAO Fall Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Vendors wanted for the 1999 SEAO Fall Seminar
- From: "Mark Redlinger" <mredling(--nospam--at)degenkolb.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 00:23:54 -0700
The SEAO Education Committee is looking for vendors to attend the upcoming seminar in Portland, Oregon on December 7, 1999. Interested vendors should have a product or service related to the design or rehabilitation of parking structures. Format will be similar to SEAO trade shows. Reserve your booth soon because spaces are limited. I can be reached at mredlinger(--nospam--at)degenkolb.com. Mark J. Redlinger
- Prev by Subject: Re: FW: USE OF ROD BAR AS REBAR
- Next by Subject: virus warning
- Previous by thread: Re: CORROSION OF JOIST HANGERS AND ROOF
- Next by thread: "leave seaint"