Re: Wind Tunnel Testing

We typically use RWDI for our wind consultation needs (i.e. wind tunnel
testing, etc.).  They have a web page at www.rwdi.com.

Hope this helps.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, PE
Structural Engineer

SHG Inc.
500 Griswold, Suite 500
Detroit, MI  48226

Phone: (313) 442-8254
Fax:   (313) 442-8297

Work Email:     smaxwell(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com
Personal Email: smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu