RE: Wind Tunnel Testing

At a guess, I'd say "yes."

> 2.	Where in North America could these tests best be conducted?

It seems to me that Texas Tech in Lubbock has a very good boundary layer
wind tunnel. Contact the Wind Engineering Research Center (or title to that
effect) there. Dr. Kishor C. Mehta is the director, I believe.

> 3.	What would be the approximate (order of magnitude) cost for this
> testing?

Dr. Mehta or his staff will be able to answer that.

FWIW, here is the home page for the WERC:

http://www.wind.ttu.edu/mainpage.htm

Regards.