Re: Wind Tunnel Testing

Stan Caldwell,

What is your understanding of the meaning of the term "order of magnitude"
you used in your third question: "3. What would be the approximate (order of
magnitude) cost for this testing?"

Does the term "order of magnitude" mean by a factor of 10, 10% or what?

I would appreciate any comments for others about their understanding of the
term :"order of magnitude."  I believe it means by a factor of 10.

Frank E. McClure    FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com  September 10, 1999