Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Looking for Definition of Long Span Bridge[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Looking for Definition of Long Span Bridge
- From: "Rogers, Robert" <Robert.Rogers(--nospam--at)Woolpert.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:41:37 -0400
I am currently in the midst of a philosophical debate with a fellow engineer on the definition of what a constitutes a "long span" bridge. We both have some differences in interpretation and cannot find an AASHTO definition thereof. I have also search a couple of definitive references (by Xanthakos) with no luck. Anybody out there who can point me to a source (AASHTO reference, Classical Text Book, etc.) that defines this term ? Or if you can E-Mail or fax me (937-461-0743) a copy of the definition that would be tremendous. Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: Looking for bridge engineers
- Next by Subject: Loose a file - Go Back in time and retrieve it
- Previous by thread: RE: Alternative Load Combination in UBC97 (1612.3)
- Next by thread: FEMA-302