Re: Federal building code future

Although you are correct, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the
government wouldn't try, as the federal government has been known to
write almost anything that it wants to do off as being related to
"interstate commerce."  I'm sure that they would use the same argument
if they decided to dabble in building codes, as they have used it in
industries and situations where a great deal of imagination is required
to see an impact on "interstate commerce."

Paul Crocker