From: merrick group <merrickgroup(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 1999 10:19 AM
Subject: Federal building code future

Is the Federal government to implement the Federal building code for all
states.
Anyone know anything?
Is the Fed code less stringent?
Could it overrule the UBC and the future international building code?
How many jobs will my new code skills be used for before the feds
Change the game?

Is it true? Possible?

David Merrick, SE
Merrickgorup(--nospam--at)compuserve.com