Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Material to sustain high temperature[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Material to sustain high temperature
- From: SONSUR2(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:47:00 EDT
I am designing a structural moment frame (40 ft high) inside a chamber with 950 degree F. temperature. Any suggestions on the kind of materials I should use for the structural frame. Material I specify must be removable type. Thank you for your help in advance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural fee for planetarium
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Material to sustain high temperature
- Previous by thread: Completly shearing a building (also answer to perforated shearwalls) -Reply
- Next by thread: Re: Structural Material to sustain high temperature