Re: Structural Material to sustain high temperature

>Any suggestions on the kind of materials I should use for the structural
>frame. Material I specify must be removable type.
Don't know what 'removable type' materials are, but presumably this is
for some sort of process equipment. Plain carbon steel starts to get into
problems at about this temperature, so you're left with either
chrome-moly steel or stainless. You'll find both types available in pipe,
and a few rolled shapes for stainless, but nothing like the variety of
structural carbon steel. You can get a good handle on allowable stresses
at temperature for ASD in the Section II of the ASME Pressure Vessel
Code.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw