From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 1999 10:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Federal building code future

I don't really care about the issue of Federal buildings per se. If they
want to implement their own (more stringent) building code for
construction
of their buildings, let them, by all means.

By "Federal Building Code," I was assuming a code adopted by the federal
government which localities would then be compelled to use. Such an
attempt
would be illegal, per the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. constitution.

If I misunderstood, I apologize.