Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
EOR in California[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: EOR in California
- From: "George Richards, P.E." <george(--nospam--at)BORM.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:21:31 -0700
Perhaps one of you have had this situation: A building is under construction in California. During the course of construction the EOR has become unresponsive to the owner. We had been asked and have provided a field fix for a particular element of the structure. Now the Building Official is asking that we assume the position of EOR for the project. We are aware of 1997 UBC section 188.8.131.52 (1998 CBC.) We were wondering if there is anything in the Professional Engineer Act, Business & Professions Code or any where else that one of you may know of that relates to this issue. Thank you in advance, George Richards.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Envelope Method
- Next by Subject: Re: EOR in California
- Previous by thread: Re: Completly shearing a building (also answer to perforatedshearwalls) -Reply
- Next by thread: Re: EOR in California